Adam Lambert If I Had You MP3

Monday, October 25, 2010

|

Adam Lambert If I Had You MP3 Lyrics

So I got my boots on, got the right amount of leather
And I'm doing me up with a black kohl eyeliner
And I'm working my strut, but I know it don't matter
All we need in this world is some love

There's a thin line between the dark side and the light side baby tonight
It's a struggle gotta rumble, tryin' to find it

But if I had you
That would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah, if I had you
Then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you
Life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy
Yeah, if I had you
You y-y-y-y do y-y-y-y-y do y-y-y-y-y do
If I had you

From New York to L.A. getting high rock and rolling
Get a room trash it up 'til it's ten in the morning
Girls in stripper heels, boys rolling in Maserati's
What they need in this world is some love

There's a thin line between the wild time and a flat-line baby tonight
It's a struggle gotta rumble tryin' to find it

But if I had you
That would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah, if I had you
Then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you
Life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy
Yeah, if I had you
You y-y-y-y do y-y-y-y-y do y-y-y-y-y do
If I had

The flashing of the lights, it might feel so good
But I got you stuck on my mind, yeah
The flashing and the stage, it might get me high
But it don't mean a thing tonight
(Adam Lambert If I Had You Lyrics on http://ezone4u.blogspot.com)
That would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah, if I had you
Then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you
Life would be a party it'd be ecstasy
Yeah, if I had you
You y-y-y-y do y-y-y-y-y do y-y-y-y-y do
If I had you

That would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah, if I had you
Then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you
Life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy
Yeah, if I had you
You y-y-y-y do y-y-y-y-y do y-y-y-y-y do
If I had you

View Video Adam Lambert If I Had You:
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVSjNoJCuk

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

ChitChat

BlogKelate

Kelantan Bloggers

An-Exclusive

an-exclusive
Copy and Paste To You Blog

An-Wardrobe

an-wardrobe
Copy and Paste To You Blog

Kerie

witch-mp3

Nik Nurehan

witch-mp3
Copy and Paste To You Blog
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Bachok, Kelantan, Malaysia
To describe oneself, you would need to understand who you are. He hates people think they are perfect even they are not.! Thank you for spend some time to read it. ;)

KelantanBloggers

Kelantan Bloggers