Ingrid Michaelson Be OK MP3 (Soundtrack from House Bunny)

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

|

Ingrid Michaelson Be OK MP3 Lyrics

I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok
I just want to be ok today
I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok
I just want to be ok today

I just want to feel today, feel today, feel today
I just want to feel something today
I just want to feel today, feel today, feel today
I just want to feel something today
(Ingrid Michaelson Be OK Lyrics on http://ezone4u.blogspot.com)

CHORUS:
Open me up and you will see
I'm a gallery of broken hearts
I'm beyond repair, let me be
And give me back my broken parts

I just want to know today, know today, know today
I just want to know something today
I just want to know today, know today, know today
Know that maybe I will be ok

CHORUS

Just give me back my pieces
Just give them back to me please
Just give me back my pieces
And let me hold my broken parts

I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok
I just want to be ok today
I just want to be ok, be ok, be ok
I just want to be ok today

I just want to feel today, feel today, feel today
I just want to feel something today
I just want to know today, know today, know today
Know that maybe I will be ok
Know that maybe I will be ok
Know that maybe I will be ok

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

ChitChat

BlogKelate

Kelantan Bloggers

An-Exclusive

an-exclusive
Copy and Paste To You Blog

An-Wardrobe

an-wardrobe
Copy and Paste To You Blog

Kerie

witch-mp3

Nik Nurehan

witch-mp3
Copy and Paste To You Blog
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Bachok, Kelantan, Malaysia
To describe oneself, you would need to understand who you are. He hates people think they are perfect even they are not.! Thank you for spend some time to read it. ;)

KelantanBloggers

Kelantan Bloggers