Lights - Drive My Soul

Saturday, June 21, 2008

|
“When you’re gone, will I lose control?”. It’s a pretty decent track by this independent Canadian artiste, and by the sound of things, should do rather well in the music charts.

Seems somebody put out the moon
Now the road is a minefield
I can’t follow the way she moves
I can’t see past the shadows
You make the darkness disappear
I feel found when you stay near
I know where I am when you are here
My way becomes so clear

When you’re gone
Will I lose control?
You’re the only road I know
You show me where to go
Who will drive my soul?


Seems somebody burned out the signs
I can’t expect the hard curves
There’s no borders
There are no lines
How can I know where to turn?
You make the street lights reappear
I feel bright when you stand near
I know what I am when you are here
My place becomes so clear

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

ChitChat

BlogKelate

Kelantan Bloggers

An-Exclusive

an-exclusive
Copy and Paste To You Blog

An-Wardrobe

an-wardrobe
Copy and Paste To You Blog

Kerie

witch-mp3

Nik Nurehan

witch-mp3
Copy and Paste To You Blog
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Kota Bharu,Wilayah Persekutuan,Putrajaya, Kelantan,Kuala Lumpur,Selangor, Malaysia

KelantanBloggers

Kelantan Bloggers