Buckcherry - Sorry

Thursday, May 1, 2008

|



http://www.savefile.com/files/1533066


Oh I had a lot to say was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same
Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die
I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry about all things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all you're sounds, and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry:
This time I think I'm to blame it's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame

[Pre-Chorus]
[Chorus]
Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried it's never too late to make it right
Oh yeah sorry!

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

ChitChat

BlogKelate

Kelantan Bloggers

An-Exclusive

an-exclusive
Copy and Paste To You Blog

An-Wardrobe

an-wardrobe
Copy and Paste To You Blog

Kerie

witch-mp3

Nik Nurehan

witch-mp3
Copy and Paste To You Blog
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Bachok, Kelantan, Malaysia
To describe oneself, you would need to understand who you are. He hates people think they are perfect even they are not.! Thank you for spend some time to read it. ;)

KelantanBloggers

Kelantan Bloggers