Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

Thursday, May 1, 2008

|


http://www.savefile.com/files/1532845

Maybe it's intuition
but some things you just don't question
like in your eyes
i see my future in an instant
and there it goes
i think i've found my best friend
i know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but i believe

chorus

i knew i loved you before i met you
i think i dreamed you into life
i knew i loved you before i met you
i have been waiting all my life

there's just no rhyme or reason
only this sense of completion
and in your eyes
i see the missing pieces
i'm searching for
i think i found my way home
i know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but i believe

repeat chorus

a thousand angels dance around you
i am complete now that i found you

repeat chorus to fade

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

ChitChat

BlogKelate

Kelantan Bloggers

An-Exclusive

an-exclusive
Copy and Paste To You Blog

An-Wardrobe

an-wardrobe
Copy and Paste To You Blog

Kerie

witch-mp3

Nik Nurehan

witch-mp3
Copy and Paste To You Blog
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Loading...

About Me

My photo
Bachok, Kelantan, Malaysia
To describe oneself, you would need to understand who you are. He hates people think they are perfect even they are not.! Thank you for spend some time to read it. ;)

KelantanBloggers

Kelantan Bloggers